Monday, April 13, 2015

Birthday Wishlist

For those of you who may be interested in sending birthday wishes (or gifts) my way, below is my address and a special birthday wishlist. For those of you who don't know, on April 20th, I'll be turning 22! I'm also graduating in May and will need things for real adult living in an apartment. Here's my current address if you wish to send me a card or whatever.

Shane Cushing
Frances Allen Black Hall, Room 506A.
111 South Street,
Farmington, ME. 04938.

Wishlist:
Cold hard cash.
Orgreenic cookware set.
Kitchen utensils (ladle, spatula, pizza cutter, etc.)
Tickets to see Ingrid Michaelson in Portland on 6/28.
Cat condo (for Cheesecake)
Cat toys
Anything else that a young adult going out on his own may need.

Anything helps and anything is appreciated, including well-wishes and smiles. Thanks in advance! I may or may not be having a party at some point... check back for updates!

Cheers,
-S.

No comments:

Post a Comment