Monday, April 13, 2015

Health Fix

It's sunny, 70°, slightly breezy, and unbelievably gorgeous. Hello, Spring! As wonderful as it is that it's getting warmer, this body is still in Winter mode. I'm layered in blubber to help keep me warm through the cruel Farmington Winter. As the snow melts, it's time to melt away my extra body fat. Today was day one. I woke up bright and early (aka 10am which is early for me) and went to the gym. I know, right? It wasn't as bad as I thought. Now, let's see if I can keep this up. Luckily I have two of my best friends keeping me motivated and going with me. Thanks, Hannah and Madeline! <3

Anyway, I'm looking for some new workout routines / diets if anyone has anything to recommend!

I'm trying this whole healthy eating thing, too... so if anyone knows of any yummy recipes that are pretty easy and quick to make, send them my way!

I'll keep you all updated on my suffering.

Cheers,
-S.

No comments:

Post a Comment